Sunday, April 29

Help is at Hand!

Struggling with your AS Quantum Physics course? Can't get your head around all the equations? Never fear, help is at hand! With my new Quantum Physics Help Sheet, all your equation-related woes will disappear! The sheet itself is available in the shiny new 'Downloads' tab, or here. This is an external link (to a document-sharing website, Scribd) and there are two download buttons- one on each side of the page. Hit one of these, and the .pdf file will be screaming through the blogosphere to your waiting hard drive. A bit like magic.

Revision for the Summer modules is well under way. They have no right to call them summer modules in this weather, it's damn cold. I didn't realise how much free time I had until I started revising, and suddenly it's all taken up with enthalpy and essays and electricity and logarithms. It's no fun being 'young' any more. 

I'd like to say I have Mass Effect 3 to take my mind off things, but I don't. All my money has disappeared somewhere, and I'm not entirely sure where. Leeds tickets, maybe. I don't even care if the ending is rubbish, I just want to shoot things. 

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment