Sunday, April 22

Writing!

Hey guys, just a quick one tonight, as I am deep in the throes of writing my book, after too long an absence. Yeah, maybe revision time isn't the best time to take up writing again, but oh well. I think it's good. Basically, it's a swords-and-horses fantasy (my favourite type) based around two warring kingdoms, which were once one but split due to a difficult succession for the throne. A war broke out, with each son believing themselves to be the legitimate heir. The kingdom split, and the feud has been passed down for generations, with the king of each respective land believing them to be the true ruler of the land. It's all told from the perspective of a mercenary leader, Alaric Gabriel, who is distantly related to the King of the northern country. He is caught up in the middle of it all, when in fact he just wants to stand aside and let it all blow over. That's basically it, as far as a plan goes. We'll see how it all pans out!
On a side note, my iPad may be great for surfing, and writing, and Facebook and Twitter and everything else, but trying to write a blog post on it? Don't be daft. I can only edit it in HTML, which I'm a little rusty at. Anyway, I'll leave it at that for now.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment